Friday, September 01, 2006

Let's Advertise this blog with Signs at this Parade

From Tom Reynolds, posted on the CCARL yahoogroup:

Dear Ray,

I will be busy tomorrow door knocking and handing out literature. On Saturday September 9th I will be doing the Osseo Roaring Lions Parade and festival. During the weekdays leading up to the primary I will be touring the six cities with our mobile billboards on our cars. If there are other events that I can attend between now and the primary I will be attending.

If I had more money I would be doing a selected mailing. However, at this time what I will be doing is emailing as many folks as possible asking them to spread the word. Following the primary if I am able to move on I will be holding several fundraisers at local businesses located in the district.

What I need are yard sign locations, persons willing to March in the Parade in Osseo wearing Tom Reynolds T-Shirts and carrying signs, mailing lists of persons in the district, emails if possible, and of course money is always needed.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.

Tom


For more information on defeating Mike Opat, check out the CCARL website.

0 comments: